Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prizes for Donations!

Here are a few items that I will be drawing for when I reach my half way point of $2050:

For the knitter*:
1. ‘Don’t Be Blue’ Sock Club kit - courtesy of The Loopy Ewe
Won by Nancy!











2. Ladigitessa sock kit from Yarnissma (Wollmeise yarn and sock pattern) - courtesy of anonymous
Won by Allison!














For the non-knitter:
1. $25.00 Applebees Gift Card - courtesy of Sumo our dog, who earns these by eating LOTS of Purina One Dog food!!
Won by my brother Greg!

Here are a few that I will be drawing for when I reach my Goal of $4100:

For the knitter:
1. Skein of Wollmeise - courtesy of The Loopy Ewe
















2. Skein of Handspun by Lynn
This amazing yarn is handspun by my knitting Spring Fling friend, Lynn. It’s roving from The Dyeing Arts Dazzling Duo in Orchid Dream.










For the knitter or non-knitter:

1. Chevron Scarf in Team in Training Colors
2 $25.00 Applebees Gift Card - courtesy of Sumo our dog, who earns these by eating LOTS of Purina One Dog food!!


*(You have to understand that I am a knitter, and started a knitting blog way back when, so that is the reason for many of the prizes being geared towards knitters. Many of my online donations have come from the wonderful online community of knitters that I have become a part of!)

No comments: